Warrick Mitchell lives in Fiordland which is one of New Zealand’s most remote regions. His homestead is accessible only by boat or plane. Fiordland is separated from the rest of the vast country by a massive mountain...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Top 3 Complete Solar Power Kits to Buy - Most power for least money
- DIY log ladder to cabin loft - Video
- Tiny House Building Adventure with Mike Basich - Alaska Bound
- Off The Grid Living: Mike Basich Cabin Update - Area 241 Gets a Chair Lift
- Mike Basich - Hand Built Mountain Cabin - (360 Video Tour)