Warrick Mitchell lives in Fiordland which is one of New Zealand’s most remote regions. His homestead is accessible only by boat or plane. Fiordland is separated from the rest of the vast country by a massive mountain...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Build a "better" brick rocket stove for $10 Video
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- The King Kong of Solar Generators
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- Off the Grid living: Cabin Water System - Video
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture