Warrick Mitchell lives in Fiordland which is one of New Zealand’s most remote regions. His homestead is accessible only by boat or plane. Fiordland is separated from the rest of the vast country by a massive mountain...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Video tour of The Boss of the Swamp's backwoods cabin
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- The Best Solar Power Kits
- Security & Power for Remote Off Grid Cabin - VIDEO
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount