Warrick Mitchell lives in Fiordland which is one of New Zealand’s most remote regions. His homestead is accessible only by boat or plane. Fiordland is separated from the rest of the vast country by a massive mountain...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- The Best Solar Power Kits
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- Build a "better" brick rocket stove for $10 Video
- How I Built a Rainwater Collection System at my House
- Off the Grid living: Cabin Water System - Video