Warrick Mitchell lives in Fiordland which is one of New Zealand’s most remote regions. His homestead is accessible only by boat or plane. Fiordland is separated from the rest of the vast country by a massive mountain...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Security & Power for Remote Off Grid Cabin - VIDEO
- Build a "better" brick rocket stove for $10 Video
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- Living on a Off-Grid Homestead in Maine - Video
- Off the Grid living: Cabin Water System - Video