Excerpt below taken from SURFER magazine. READ FULL ARTICLE Years ago at Pipeline, a crisp tradewind blowing, Raph Bruhwiler sat shivering in the lineup, the coldest he’d ever felt in the water. It’s a strange way to...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Security & Power for Remote Off Grid Cabin - VIDEO
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- How to make an outdoor shower at your cabin or cottage
- How I Built a Rainwater Collection System at my House
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- The Pacific Northwest is a Beautiful Place
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture