Anyone looking for a fun winter project? Wind generators work great in the Fall and Winter seasons when the sun isn’t as strong for solar power but wind storms happen day and night. Kevin Harris, a 25...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Build Your own Portable Solar Generator for less than $150
- Building our Cabin
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- Urban Sawmill With A Circular Saw - How To Make
- Dan Price Lives for only $5000 per year in his special way
- How to Build a Wind Generator for $150