Update: I’ve added our 4×8′ bump out to the foundation model to show how it will tie in. We’re going to use existing 4x8x8′ beams from the yurt foundation. The brown posts will be 4×4 pressure treated...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- How I Built a Rainwater Collection System at my House
- Build Your Own Solar Cooler Stereo Project
- Video tour of The Boss of the Swamp's backwoods cabin
- The Best Solar Power Kits
- How to Build a Cabin for Under $500
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses