The tree house bath was built by a group of friends in Palmerston North, New Zealand. It was constructed largely in the dark of the night as most of the builders had full time jobs during the...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Top 3 Complete Solar Power Kits to Buy - Most power for least money
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- DIY log ladder to cabin loft - Video
- Tiny House Building Adventure with Mike Basich - Alaska Bound
- Off The Grid Living: Mike Basich Cabin Update - Area 241 Gets a Chair Lift