Update: I’ve added our 4×8′ bump out to the foundation model to show how it will tie in. We’re going to use existing 4x8x8′ beams from the yurt foundation. The brown posts will be 4×4 pressure treated...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Build a "better" brick rocket stove for $10 Video
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Security & Power for Remote Off Grid Cabin - VIDEO
- How to make an outdoor shower at your cabin or cottage
- Homemade saw mill for $200