Anyone looking for a fun winter project? Wind generators work great in the Fall and Winter seasons when the sun isn’t as strong for solar power but wind storms happen day and night. Kevin Harris, a 25...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- The Best Solar Power Kits
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- How to Build a Wind Generator for $150
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Security & Power for Remote Off Grid Cabin - VIDEO
- Secure Shipping Container Cabin