Anyone looking for a fun winter project? Wind generators work great in the Fall and Winter seasons when the sun isn’t as strong for solar power but wind storms happen day and night. Kevin Harris, a 25...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Build a "better" brick rocket stove for $10 Video
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- How to make an outdoor shower at your cabin or cottage
- Build Your Own Solar Cooler Stereo Project
- Mike Basich - Tiny House Adventure Trailer