This is great advice. I wish we had known more about water sources before buying our property. We looked at it in March during a very raining day during a very raining year near a very rainy...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- How to Build a Wind Generator for $150
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Video tour of The Boss of the Swamp's backwoods cabin
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture
- Solar Powered House Truck from TinyHouse Talk