Anyone looking for a fun winter project? Wind generators work great in the Fall and Winter seasons when the sun isn’t as strong for solar power but wind storms happen day and night. Kevin Harris, a 25...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- How to Build a Wind Generator for $150
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Video tour of The Boss of the Swamp's backwoods cabin
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture
- Solar Powered House Truck from TinyHouse Talk