New trail on a very steep slope. Dubbed “Firewood Hill” Nate and I had the most productive weekend yet at the camp last weekend! Why? How? Mini excavator power! This little machine did in one day what...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- How to Build a Wind Generator for $150
- Build a "better" brick rocket stove for $10 Video
- Off the Grid living: Cabin Water System - Video
- Wood fired Hot Water Heater
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Kristie Wolfe Builds an Amazing Underground Hobit House
- Let there be light - Installing 12 volt Lights in Off Grid Cabin