New trail on a very steep slope. Dubbed “Firewood Hill” Nate and I had the most productive weekend yet at the camp last weekend! Why? How? Mini excavator power! This little machine did in one day what...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Build a "better" brick rocket stove for $10 Video
- Building an ATV Chainsaw Mount
- Homemade saw mill for $200
- Security & Power for Remote Off Grid Cabin - VIDEO
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- Cheap homemade DIY Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture
- How I Built a Rainwater Collection System at my House