New trail on a very steep slope. Dubbed “Firewood Hill” Nate and I had the most productive weekend yet at the camp last weekend! Why? How? Mini excavator power! This little machine did in one day what...
Top Posts & Pages
- Build Your Own Solar Power Generator for under $150.
- Build a "better" brick rocket stove for $10 Video
- Build A Yurt or a Cabin?
- Beautiful Finnish Saunas and Sauna Culture
- How to make an outdoor shower at your cabin or cottage
- Wood Vs. Propane - Endless Hot Water for Cabins or Tiny Houses
- Living in Sasquatch Country with Marie-France Roy
- Off the Grid living: Cabin Water System - Video
- Bowerbirds’ Hand-Built Off Grid - Small Cabin Recording Studio
- The King Kong of Solar Generators